To what degree do you share the industry context around your products or services?
Do you shape content specific for your target audience?
The Nustory project pairs startups with teams of students from top business schools who will build, execute and analyze a social media strategy for you.
Over the course of a 6-8 week project, a team of four students will analyze your digital landscape, develop a social media strategy based largely around Twitter and execute this with the Hootsuite social media management platform.
They will examine the results and refine their strategy, producing deep rich content (such as a blog or infographic) and provide recommendations in the form of an actionable social media plan.
What you will receive
- A faculty sponsor, an overall project sponsor and a team of four students who understand the basic principles of social media marketing
- Access to a Hootsuite account so students can analyze your social presence and provide recommendations
- Proposed short-form social content (eg. Tweets) for sharing across your social networks
- One piece of in-depth social content (eg. a blog post)
- An evidence-based actionable content marketing strategy report
- The option to retain top talent involved in the project (if mutually agreed)
- A sponsor within the business willing to provide at least 2 hours per week to interface with students and validate social content before release
- Student access to a social account (eg. Twitter) via the Hootsuite Social Media Management platform
- Approximately 2 hours at end of project for sponsor analysis and feedback on content marketing strategy report
Note that this is a pilot program and is currently offered for free. Grants may be requested for future engagements.