By the end of this module you will have conducted a number of ‘content experiments’ by posting curated content to Twitter and run Hootsuite Analytics reports to measure the impact of your work.
In this module we will get into the real meat of the Nustory Project: you will be curating content and sharing on Hootsuite. You will then use Hootsuite Analytics to monitor the effectiveness of your activity and adjust your strategy accordingly.
Module 4 Part A: Share content through Hootsuite
This module focuses on finding content and scheduling it via the Hootsuite social media management platform. You will learn:
- How to setup hashtag searches in Hootsuite
- Reshare Twitter content through Hootsuite
- Reviewing content using the Hootsuite Publisher
- Setting up RSS feeds in Hootsuite
- Sharing content from other sites
Module 4 Part B: Measuring the effectiveness of content marketing
This module covers setting up reporting in Hootsuite to track content engagement and action and the building of community. Steps to cover:
- Creating a custom report in Hootsuite
- Configuring the report
- Sharing Hootsuite reports